If you wonder what the next trend after the MOOC hype is, here you are: MicroCredentials are modular, flexible mini degrees on very specific topics. So get ready to upgrade your job-relevant skills and CV with the CORSHIP MicroCredential.
What is it?
Following the MOOC on Corporate Entrepreneurship, a dedicated high-level training will be offered to a selected group of 30 people – namely 10 entrepreneurs, 10 managers, 10 students. It will be running over a period of 8 weeks (6 ECTS workload) and provided through a blended-learning approach (face-to-face and online phases).
The Course is structured as following:
- 1st face-to-face workshop in Berlin/ Potsdam at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute (approx. 16 contact hrs, including preparation ~ 1 ECTS): the learners receive first inputs deepening the knowledge gathered in the MOOC and they will get an assignment/ project which they have to work on in small interdisciplinary teams (entrepreneurs, students, managers) over the rest of the course.
- 1st online phase (4 weeks, approx. 6 hrs workload per week ~ 1 ECTS), where the participants start to work on the project in small subteams with an integrated peer-learning and reverse mentoring approach. Each team is supervised and coached by one trainer.
- Virtual interim workshop (webinar) in the middle of the programme, with further theoretical inputs and presentation of results developed so far by the teams and feedback (~ 1 ECTS for webinar and preparation).
- 2nd online phase: again 4 weeks (approx. 6 hrs workload per week ~ 1 ECTS), integration of feedback received in the interim presentation webinar and further development of the projects.
- Final face-to-face workshop in Krakow (16 hrs face-to-face & preparation and follow-up ~ 2 ECTS). At the end, the participants will meet in another growing European startup hub. The final workshop will accompany the closing presentations, where the interdisciplinary teams have to pitch their outcomes in front of a jury. An award sponsored by Corporates with a social component for the best team(s) will be offered.
Application is done via the MOOC and opens in April 2020.
Timeframe of implementation: Autumn 2020
Stay tuned for more!!!